Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jameson's baptism

Our good friends Jason and Karri Luebke asked me if I wanted to be the godmother for their little boy Jameson. Well, they didn't have to ask me twice. I was so honered.
The baptism was planned on June 5th at St Johns church in Little Suamico.
Jason and Karri's oldest daughter Addison talking to Quinn. She's like an older sister to her. So cute.
It was a warm day and very warm in church as well. I think the little men felt relieved when he got some cooling water on his little head. He did awesome during the entire service (it lasted 1 hour and 15 minutes!!!!).
Quinn held up pretty good too. For the first 45 minutes that is. After that, Ryan took her outside where she could walk around and babble.....
After church we went to the Luebke's house where we had a wonderful lunch and the kids got to play. Unfortunately we had to cut it short, since Quinn hadn't slept yet all morning and was so ready for a good nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment