Tuesday, June 28, 2011

33 weeks pregnant.....

After 33 weeks......it's about time for a belly picture.
I haven't been taking regular pictures of my belly as when I was pregnant with Quinn. I feel bad, this baby is already being deprived....It's just so much different though being pregnant while having another little toddler already walking around. Time just flies by. And so does this pregnancy in a way. And when I think of all the things left to do before baby can actually come.....Are we going to make this in (max!) 7 more weeks??????......Most importantly: getting Quinn out of the crib and into her new bed and bedroom! We are planning to start with this after 4th of July weekend. Hopefully we will have her room ready by then and the transition goes smooth.

The pregnancy itself is luckily going pretty smooth so far. Besides the regular aches and pains that come along with the third trimester, I cannot complaint too much I guess. I feel more backpain than with Quinn, but that probably has something to do with me picking up and holding Quinn a lot.
I'm a little bit nervous of how Quinn is going to react when the baby is finally here and how I am going to do dividing my attention between her and the little one and how I'm going to organize the day with two kids. I'm sure it will all work out (it will have to), but that has been on my mind a lot lately.
Those who really know me, I'm a big fan of structure and routines. I might have to deal with a little less structure for a while......Luckily my parents will be here in those first few weeks to help out again, especially since it's the most busy time of the year at work for Ryan.
Anyway, lets not jump ahead too far and first concentrate on the things to be done before the baby is here: Quinn's room, baby room and basement bedroom. That will be the new "bedroom" for my parents, since the guestroom is Quinn's room now. After that, we're ready for baby Everson #2!!

1 comment:

  1. wat heb je het weer mooi gemaakt......
    en wat zie je er goed uit......

    liefs Ma

    ReplyDelete