Sunday, November 21, 2010

Go Pack Go!

Daddy is out hunting. It's just mommy and Quinn at home. So what do we do? Put on our Packers gear and get ready for some Sunday afternoon football!
I am getting more into football every year since I moved here. And ever since my first game at Lambeau field a few weeks ago, I really got the Packers blood running through my veins. I even got a jersey: #21 Charles Woodson. I have to admit, it wasn't until AFTER I got the jersey that I found out he is a Cornerback (I asked Ryan what position he played.....ouch) and that he was named NFL Defensive Player of the Year last season.....Well, details. Fact is: I AM A PACKERS FAN. And way to go Woodson! I'm proud to wear your number!
Got milk for Quinn, tea for myself, let the game begin!

Touchdown!!!! The Packers scored many of them today. And the Minnesota Vikings......none.
Packers beat the Vikings 31 to 3. 
Quinn loves it when we play catch with her little football. Hopefully she takes after her dad when it comes to catching the ball......;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment