Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Het lukte, het lukte, she did it, YES!

She did it! Today, June 9 2010, our little girl rolled over all by herself for the first time. She finally figured out how to get those arms in the right position. She's on her belly before you know it now. The next thing she needs to learn though, is to roll back again.
I haven't been able to capture it on video yet, but I will do my best to get it on there. Once the camera comes out, most of the time she stops doing whatever she was doing and just stares at it....

She has found her toes as well. It's amazing how flexible babies are. Wish I was like that, would make Body Flow a lot easier...

Quinn is all ready for winter....haha. She got this hat from our friends, the Luebke's, when she was born. We have it hanging in her room and I was wondering whether she would fit it already, so I tried it on. Well, it looks like she does....she looked so cute with it, we just had to take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment