Sunday, January 24, 2010

-1 day until due date.....

For all the curious people back in Holland and here in the USA.....baby Everson is still hanging out comfortably in mom's belly. Our due date was yesterday, that brings us today at -1 day until due date. Of course I know better, but for me, it feels like I'm going to be pregnant forever.
Yesterday was also Tess's 3rd Birthday....so sweetheart, I'm sorry you didn't get a new little cousin on your big day....but he or she will be here soon and then we will sing happy birthday again. In the meantime, enjoy playing on your new computer....

5 comments:

  1. Dear aunt Nicole and uncle Ryan, thanks for my new computer. I really like playing with it. I hope to see my new little cousin soon. Love you very much. Big kisses from Tess

    ReplyDelete
  2. wachten duurt lang he nicole maar het appeltje valt echt niet eerder van de boom voor het rijp is!!!

    straks komen riet en jac en ik wens jullie ook hele fijne dagen saampjes nicole!

    lieve groetjes marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Nicole and come out there little baby!!!

    x Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so forward to hearing the new of his arrival!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't wait, you're the talk of the day ;-)
    Hang in there!!

    XX Wieke

    ReplyDelete